Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs 30 mins
Lovely with a hearty soup.
- 1 1⁄8 cups water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 1⁄2 cups bread flour (I use 1 cup whole wheat & 2 1/2 cups bread flour)
- 1 cup wheat flake cereal (I use Total)
- 2 tablespoons toasted wheat germ
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- Add liquid ingredients to bread machine in order given. Add the dry ingredients except the yeast in order given. Make a well in the dry ingredients and add the yeast.
- Use the Whole Wheat setting and your preferred crust color for a 1.5 lb loaf.