1/1 Photo of Honey Wheat Beer Bread
From the Paula Deen magazine. This is a hearty slightly sweet beer bread. I have made with the honey wheat beer called for as well as regular beer and flavored beers. The baked bread may be frozen for later use. If you like, the dry ingredients can also be made into a mix and labeled with instructions for later use.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Lightly greast a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- 3In a large bowl, combine flours, baking powder, salt and brown sugar.
- 4Add 1/4 c honey and beer, stirring well.
- 5Pour into prepared loaf pan.
- 6Brush 1 tablespoon honey and melted butter over dough.
- 7Bake 50 minutes.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Wheat Beer Bread
Serving Size: 1 (931 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2153.0
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 5269.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 448.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 24.5 g
- Sugars 159.1 g
- Protein 45.2 g