Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Lugano, a strengthening drink (for a cold, etc.) or just a nice refreshing drink.
Make and share this Honey Water recipe from Food.com.
- Combine the wine and the honey in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the cinnamon stick.
- Cover and let stand in the sun for 3 days.
- Remove the cinnamon.
- Pour into a glass jar and seal.
- Let stand 3 more days in the sun.
- NOTE: prep time does not include time in the sun.
This is really delicious!<br/>I used honey that we produced ourself, cinnamon that we bought in Greece and some simple, but good red wine. <br/>It's really easy to prepare and you can keep it for days!<br/>The taste depends on your ingredients because the variability in this case is huge.<br/>You can server this at room temperature but with some ice cubes is even better.<br/>Thanks a lot for this recipe!