Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
This is a recipe I found one year out of desperation. I could not find any pecans at the store so I had to get walnuts. I found this recipe in an old cookbook of my mothers. It has a totally different taste than a pecan pie and I dont make it as often as I do the pecan one but it is a nice pie and a good use for extra walnuts.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9 inch pie plate with prepared pie crust.
- Beat together all ingredients except walnuts until well mixed. Stir in the walnuts.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-55 minutes or until set.
- Cool and then refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.