Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
Recipe from the 1996 Pillsbury Bake Off Contest, submitted by Jolene Goeden-Massuch.
- 1 roll Pillsbury sugar cookie dough (18 oz)
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Heat oven to 350°F Cut cookie dough into 1/2-inch slices; arrange in bottom of ungreased 15x10x1- or 17x11x1-inch pan. With floured fingers, press dough evenly in pan.
- In medium bowl, mix remaining bar ingredients. Drop mixture by 1/2 teaspoonfuls evenly over cookie dough; spread slightly (dough will not be completely covered).
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely, about 20 minutes.
- In medium bowl, mix glaze ingredients until smooth; drizzle over bars. Cut into bars.