Recipe by Bev in NY
This recipe came to me in one of my "I need to mix my salty food with my sweet food" moments. Everyone who has tried it says theses are the best brussels sprouts they have ever eaten, do you have any more?
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen Brussels sprouts
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook sprouts in boiling water to desired tenderness.
- Drain sprouts.
- While sprouts are resting comfortably in a collander, melt butter with honey in a saucepan.
- Stir in walnuts.
- Return sprouts to pan and stir to coat with sauce.
- Salt to taste and serve.