Recipe by Ina Pickle
Trying to be more heart healthy, I am trying to throw in a handful of raw walnuts a day. I thought I would flavor them up a bit so here's a nice and easy breakfast that I came up with!!! You can use any berries you want, I like blackberries!
- 1 cup plain yogurt (I used Dannon plain)
- 1⁄4 cup berries (blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, etc.)
- 1⁄4 cup raw walnuts
- 1 tablespoon honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Put your yogurt into a bowl, you could use Greek yogurt or strain the regular-type yogurt in cheese cloth or coffee filters the night before.
- Add your nuts and berries.
- Squeeze the honey over the top to taste. I like the kind in the honey bear for this to make it fast and easy for morning!