Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
Trying to be more heart healthy, I am trying to throw in a handful of raw walnuts a day. I thought I would flavor them up a bit so here's a nice and easy breakfast that I came up with!!! You can use any berries you want, I like blackberries!
- 1 cup plain yogurt (I used Dannon plain)
- 1⁄4 cup berries (blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, etc.)
- 1⁄4 cup raw walnuts
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Put your yogurt into a bowl, you could use Greek yogurt or strain the regular-type yogurt in cheese cloth or coffee filters the night before.
- Add your nuts and berries.
- Squeeze the honey over the top to taste. I like the kind in the honey bear for this to make it fast and easy for morning!
Yum! Loved every healthy bite. So simple and good for you. Thanks for the post.