1 hr 5 mins
Is This Really Necessary's Note:
Best made a day before serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Take the zest from the lemon (rest will not be used) and chop it finely.
- 2Rinse the rice until clear.
- 3Bring milk, rice and zest to the simmer.
- 4Cut vanilla pod lengthwise in half, scrape the marrow into the pot and add the rest of the pod.
- 5Cook gently, stirring occasionally, until the rice is completely soft.
- 6Stir in the honey.
- 7Allow to cool.
- 8Remove the vanilla pod.
- 9Whip the cream until stiff and fold through the rice mixture.
- 10Pour into serving glasses or bowls and refrigerate for at least four hours.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey-Vanilla Rice Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (401 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 423.3
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 55.1 mg
- Sodium 166.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 25.6 g
- Protein 12.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: