1 hr 5 mins
Is This Really Necessary's Note:
Best made a day before serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Take the zest from the lemon (rest will not be used) and chop it finely.
- 2Rinse the rice until clear.
- 3Bring milk, rice and zest to the simmer.
- 4Cut vanilla pod lengthwise in half, scrape the marrow into the pot and add the rest of the pod.
- 5Cook gently, stirring occasionally, until the rice is completely soft.
- 6Stir in the honey.
- 7Allow to cool.
- 8Remove the vanilla pod.
- 9Whip the cream until stiff and fold through the rice mixture.
- 10Pour into serving glasses or bowls and refrigerate for at least four hours.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey-Vanilla Rice Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (401 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 423.3
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 55.1 mg
- Sodium 166.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 25.6 g
- Protein 12.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: