Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
WOW, this is tasty. I reminds me of a rich vanilla ice cream. The vanilla bean specks are such a nice touch. You can serve it thick as a dip for firmer fruits or thin to desired consistency as a topping for berries. Great for brunch! This is from Foodnetwork.com courtesy of Ina Garten.
- 1 cup mascarpone
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 vanilla bean, Seeds scraped from 1
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream, sub. milk, more as desired
- Combine or arrange the fruits.
- In a separate bowl, combine the mascarpone, honey, vanilla and vanilla seeds. Add the heavy cream and stir or blend until combined.
- Pour the mascarpone mixture over the fruit, and serve. If it is too thick, thin with more cream.