Recipe by Amber #9
Tender, moist chicken breast baked with a glaze of honey brown sugar and vanilla.
Top Review by John W Wenzelburger
very good loved the smell and taste. they did not post a temp for the oven I used 350 for the 25 min. I used some chicken strips not breasts. served with brown rice and veg.
Directions See How It's Made
- Drizzle honey on bottom of baking dish.
- Place chicken breasts in bottom of dish.
- Drizzle more honey on top of the breasts.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar then drip vanilla extract evenly throughout.
- Bake for approx 25 mins for 2-4 breasts. (pre-thawed). Check that juices in thickest part of breast run clear.