Recipe by Sandi (From CA)
I intend to spoil my cats for as long as they’ll let me. You can substitute chicken broth or chicken soup for the bouillon and water if you choose. Just to clarify... THIS IS FOR CATS.
- 1 cup warm water
- 3 tablespoons dried catnip or 3 tablespoons fresh catnip
- 1⁄4 teaspoon instant chicken broth, powdered
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the warm water in a container with a tight-fitting lid.
- Add the catnip and chicken broth.
- Shake vigorously for a couple minutes or until the bouillon is dissolved and the catnip has given the tea a greenish tinge.
- Serve ¼ cup of the tea to your cat in a shallow bowl.
- Store the remainder in the refrigerator. Warm before serving.