Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Great for all stir frys. Add your choice of meat and veggies.
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 cup mirin
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon pineapple juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons sesame seed oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic
- 1⁄8 teaspoon chili pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cilantro
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Combine soy sauce, honey, sugar, rice vinegar and pineapple juice in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Slowly stir the mixture and gently pour in the corn syrup, corn starch, sesame seed oil and Mirin wine.
- Add all seasonings including garlic, chili pepper, black pepper, ginger, cilantro and crushed red pepper to the liquid mixuture.
- Blend the mixture with a whisk to mix evenly for several minutes, or until the cornstarch is incorporated completly into the mixture.
- Allow sauce to set for about 30 minutes prior to serving, or using in cooking.