Lisa Hayward's Note:
This is a sweet twist on an old favorite. I do love my sauces sweet, so don't post reviews saying it's too sweet...you were warned! haha I don't own a wok, so this has instructions for making it in a frying pan. I'm sure it would work fine in a wok, too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large frying pan, fry chicken breasts in olive oil till cooked thoroughly.
- 2Remove chicken from pan and saute mushrooms in drippings.
- 3Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces and return to pan.
- 4Add teriyaki sauce, honey, brown sugar and honey and simmer till brown sugar is melted, stirring occasionally.
- 5Add water chestnuts and bamboo shoots.
- 6Simmer 5 minutes and serve over rice.
- 7Optional: You can thicken the sauce with cornstarch if you like.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Teriyaki Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 452.5
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 2096.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 37.4 g
- Protein 34.7 g