1/1 Photo of Honey Tequila Lime Chicken
1 hr 20 mins
NetDiva Amy's Note:
This is a quick marinade that's best on chicken but delicious on fish too. You can bake, BBQ or grill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients, except cilantro and meat in medium sauce pan.
- 2Simmer over medium heat about 15 minutes or until onions are soft but not clear.
- 3Cool completely. (Instead of adding water above, I add ice cubes at this stage.).
- 4Place chicken in a baking pan and pour mixture over the chickent.
- 5Marinade at least 1 hour, preferably over night. If the sauce doesn't completely cover the meat, turn it over half way through.
- 6If baking, pour out half the liquid and cover with finely chopped cilantro.
- 7Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until meat is cooked through (depending on type of meat and size of pieces).
- 8If grilling, then grill and add the cilantro after cooking.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Tequila Lime Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (445 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 677.4
- Calories from Fat 302
- Total Fat 33.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 175.7 mg
- Sodium 387.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 37.8 g
- Protein 49.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: