Recipe by djmastermum
Yet to be tried, but sounds yummy ;-)
Top Review by LilPinkieJ
This was a very simple to make tart. I like the honey and cinnamon flavor of the filling. It is not overly sweet. I used 1/4 cup sugar, 1 scant cup of flour, 3 tbs butter, and 8 oz cream cheese. I baked this in a 350F oven for about 40 minutes. Made and Reviewed for ANZ 12 Days of Christmas Recipe Swap (Pressie) - Thanks! :)
- 50 g sugar
- 100 g plain flour
- 50 g butter
- cold water, to mix
- 200 g cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sugar and flour.
- Add butter cut into small pieces.
- Rub together lightly.
- Add just enough water to make a firm dough.
- Stand aside for 1 hour.
- Roll pastry and line a 20cm pie plate.
- Blend cream cheese and honey together.
- Beat thoroughly with a wooden spoon.
- Add eggs and 1/2 the cinnamon, mix again.
- Pour unto pastry case.
- Baken tart in moderately hot oven 30 -35 minutes.