Recipe by Chef Kiddle
This is another one of my "Italian deli" recipes from up north. We always used this when making homemade chicken salad. It makes A LOT, so you'll have to reduce the recipe yourselves.
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 2 dashes cayenne pepper
- 4 eggs
- 1 pinch tarragon
- 4 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- 4 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 5 cups vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the salt, cayenne pepper, eggs, tarragon, tarragon vinegar, mustard, 4 tablespoons vegetable oil, and 1/4 cup of honey in a food processor all together and blend.
- While the processor is still turned on and processing, slowly drizzle the 5 cups of vegetable oil into the processor until blended.
- Store in the refrigerator just like regular mayonnaise.
- Mix with chicken for chicken salad.