Prep 3 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a sweet and tangy recipe and marinade for steak. It's great for frying or grilling.
Make and share this Honey Tang Steak recipe from Food.com.
- Use 6 top round thin cut steaks.
- Mix the marinade for the steaks like you would any marinade do not add any salts or spices.
- Baiste the steaks before you marinade them on both sides
- Put the baisted steaks in a baking pan, make sure no steaks are on top of eachother.
- Add the marinade over the top of the steaks.
- Put the steaks in the refridgerator for 2-6 hours.
- Use butter instead of olive or conola oil to cook with if you are frying.
- Cook two to three steaks at a time on med-lo and baiste while you cook.
- Then serve.
Sorry but my DH and I did not care for this. For whatever reason, it just didn't seem to have much flavor at all. Perhaps I did something wrong in how I prepared it so we will probably try it again.