Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious dairy-free nog.
- 4 cups soymilk
- 1⁄2 cup pasteurized egg white
- 1⁄4 cup honey (local, wildflower)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- In blender on medium speed, mix soy and egg whites until foamy.
- Drizzle honey and blend 3 minutes.
- Add vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg; blend 1 minute.
- Pour glasses and sprinkle with nutmeg.
This is heavenly! I usually spend way too much buying soy nog at the store because my kids can't have the dairy version. This was the only soy recipe I could find, and I have to say that I'm glad now that it was. I didn't measure vanilla and spices, and used freshly grated nutmeg. I also just used two fresh egg whites. The kids have informed me this is better than what I buy them in the store, and I have to agree. Used one quart container of the sweetened vanilla soy milk from Costco. Thank you so much for sharing this recipe!