Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This goes well with grilled fish or chicken.
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced red bell peppers
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1 cup diced fresh tomato
- 1⁄4 cup chopped anaheim chili
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon tequila (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed dried red chili pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Combine ingredients in glass container; mix well. Cover tightly and refrigerate overnight to allow flavors to blend. Serve on grilled fish or chicken.