1/3 Photos of Honey Steak Marinade
My daughter got this recipe when she lived in El Paso and uses it with flank steak. The marinade is also great on chicken. We like to serve it with rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Score steak by making crisscross cuts on the surface on both sides of the meat.
- 2Mix ingredients for marinade and pour over steak.
- 3Marinate for at least 45 minutes or overnight.
- 4Grill as desired and slice on the diagonal.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Steak Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (572 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1349.0
- Calories from Fat 740
- Total Fat 82.3 g
- Saturated Fat 19.1 g
- Cholesterol 231.3 mg
- Sodium 4211.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 70.9 g
- Protein 80.2 g