1/2 Photos of Honey-Steak Kebabs
24 hrs 15 mins
This is a great steak kebab recipe and very flavorful. This can be grilled, broiled or even baked. I like to serve this with rice and a tossed salad. You can change the vegetables to your liking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed hot red pepper flakes
- 16 ounces boneless sirloin steaks, trimmed and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 large bell peppers, cut into 1-1/2-inch chunks
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 1-inch wedges
- 1Combine marinade, pour over beef and stir to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 1-2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- 2Remove beef and discard marinade. Using 4 10-inch metal skewers (or use wooden skewers that have been soaked in water for a couple hours), alternately thread beef and vegetables.
- 3Broil or grill 2 inches from heat, turning 2 or 3 times until meat is cooked to 160° and vegetables are lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
- 4This also can be baked at 350 for 45 min (ovens vary). Place skewered meat and vegies on a foil lined sheet pan and turn 3-4 times during baking time.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey-Steak Kebabs
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 215.1
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 68.0 mg
- Sodium 334.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 26.6 g