1/2 Photos of Honey-Spinach Salad
From Southern Living
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle salt in a large bowl; add garlic.
- 2Mash garlic and salt to a paste, using back of a spoon.
- 3Combine honey, olive oil, and lemon juice in a jar.
- 4Cover tightly and shake vigorously.
- 5Add honey mixture to garlic mixture; stir well.
- 6Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- 7Remove stems from spinach; wash leaves thoroughly, and pat dry.
- 8Tear leaves into bite-size pieces.
- 9Combine spinach, oranges, and walnuts in a large bowl; toss well.
- 10Pour honey mixture over salad, tossing to coat.
- 11Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey-Spinach Salad
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.8
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 144.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 21.6 g
- Protein 4.3 g