Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is easy to make and great to serve for an open house, shower, or any large group gathering. Also makes a nice present.
- Pop the popcorn, mix with nuts, and place in a large roasting pan or on a half-sheet pan.
- Combine rest of ingredients in small saucepan.
- Heat and stir until butter melts.
- Pour over popcorn and nuts, stirring to coat evenly.
- Bake in 300 degree oven for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Cool completely before breaking apart.
- Can also be presented as a gift in napkin lined basket, bowl or clear bags.