Recipe by akcooker
This is easy to make and great to serve for an open house, shower, or any large group gathering. Also makes a nice present.
- 1⁄3 cup popcorn, unpopped (about 5 cups popped)
- 1 1⁄2 cups peanuts or 1 1⁄2 cups cashews
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated orange rind
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Pop the popcorn, mix with nuts, and place in a large roasting pan or on a half-sheet pan.
- Combine rest of ingredients in small saucepan.
- Heat and stir until butter melts.
- Pour over popcorn and nuts, stirring to coat evenly.
- Bake in 300 degree oven for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Cool completely before breaking apart.
- Can also be presented as a gift in napkin lined basket, bowl or clear bags.