This is easy to make and great to serve for an open house, shower, or any large group gathering. Also makes a nice present.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pop the popcorn, mix with nuts, and place in a large roasting pan or on a half-sheet pan.
- 2Combine rest of ingredients in small saucepan.
- 3Heat and stir until butter melts.
- 4Pour over popcorn and nuts, stirring to coat evenly.
- 5Bake in 300 degree oven for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- 6Cool completely before breaking apart.
- 7Can also be presented as a gift in napkin lined basket, bowl or clear bags.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Spiced Popcorn
Serving Size: 1 (383 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.8
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 14.0 mg
- Sodium 44.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 15.6 g
- Protein 8.8 g