Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is one of many recipes I have gotten out of a Grill Masters cook book. Some of them I have tried and some are still on my list to try. But all of them sound very yummy.
- 1 1⁄4 cups ketchup
- 2⁄3 cup salad oil
- 3⁄4 cup vinegar
- 5 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 3 teaspoons fresh ginger, fresh grated
- 1 lemon, sliced thinly
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and heat to blend together.
- Remove lemon peel before basting.