Recipe by Michelle_My_Belle
A not quite sweet but not really spicy glaze to throw on tenderloins or chops. Ive made this without the dry mustard (didnt have any) and it tasted great! You can also broil instead of grilling with no problems.
- 1⁄4 cup Catalina dressing, divided
- 1 (1 lb) pork tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Brush 2 tablespoons of the Catalina dressing over pork.
- Mix dry ingredients; rub onto pork.
- Let stand 10 min (flavor is just fine w/o marinading for long) or refrigerate up to 24 hours to marinate.
- preheat grill to medium heat.
- Place pork on grill; cover.
- Grill 20 min., turning occasionally.
- mix remaining 2 tablespoons dressing and honey.
- Brush some of the honey mixture over pork.
- Continue grilling 5 to 10 min., turning and brushing with honey mixture until pork is cooked through (160°F.).
- Let stand, covered with foil, a few minutes before slicing.