1/4 Photos of Honey Spice-Rubbed Pork Tenderloin
A not quite sweet but not really spicy glaze to throw on tenderloins or chops. Ive made this without the dry mustard (didnt have any) and it tasted great! You can also broil instead of grilling with no problems.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brush 2 tablespoons of the Catalina dressing over pork.
- 2Mix dry ingredients; rub onto pork.
- 3Let stand 10 min (flavor is just fine w/o marinading for long) or refrigerate up to 24 hours to marinate.
- 4preheat grill to medium heat.
- 5Place pork on grill; cover.
- 6Grill 20 min., turning occasionally.
- 7mix remaining 2 tablespoons dressing and honey.
- 8Brush some of the honey mixture over pork.
- 9Continue grilling 5 to 10 min., turning and brushing with honey mixture until pork is cooked through (160°F.).
- 10Let stand, covered with foil, a few minutes before slicing.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Spice-Rubbed Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.6
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 74.8 mg
- Sodium 193.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 23.8 g