Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
A not quite sweet but not really spicy glaze to throw on tenderloins or chops. Ive made this without the dry mustard (didnt have any) and it tasted great! You can also broil instead of grilling with no problems.
- 1⁄4 cup Catalina dressing, divided
- 1 (1 lb) pork tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Brush 2 tablespoons of the Catalina dressing over pork.
- Mix dry ingredients; rub onto pork.
- Let stand 10 min (flavor is just fine w/o marinading for long) or refrigerate up to 24 hours to marinate.
- preheat grill to medium heat.
- Place pork on grill; cover.
- Grill 20 min., turning occasionally.
- mix remaining 2 tablespoons dressing and honey.
- Brush some of the honey mixture over pork.
- Continue grilling 5 to 10 min., turning and brushing with honey mixture until pork is cooked through (160°F.).
- Let stand, covered with foil, a few minutes before slicing.
Wonderful dinner! I used it on skinless boneless chicken breasts and used my George Foreman. Super easy and so tasty! Thank you for sharing, Michelle_My_Belle!
This was very good. I used pork loin chops and the flavor was great. Thanks for submitting such a great, easy recipe for pork chops/loins.
Excellent flavor. Our grill was out of gas so I baked in the oven and it was so tender and juicy. Thanks!