1/1 Photo of Honey & Spice Crinkle Cookies
1 hr 30 mins
I found this recipe on the Central Ohio Beekeepers Association website and had to try them. I used some great local honey which added to the great taste. Excellent with ice cream or sherbet on the side!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together the brown sugar and shortening.
- 2Beat in the eggs and honey.
- 3Combine dry ingredients and add to the creamed mixture.
- 4Chill dough in refrigerator for about 1 1/2 - 2 hours.
- 5Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 6Shape chilled dough into 1-inch balls and roll in white sugar. (Keep dough chilled between batches so it doesn't get too soft).
- 7Place 2-inches apart on a slightly greased (or parchment paper covered) baking sheet and flatten slightly with the bottom of a drinking glass.
- 8Bake 8-10 minutes. Cool on pan for about 5 minutes then remove to cool completely. (I use parchment and just slide the parchment off the baking sheet onto the counter to cool).
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey & Spice Crinkle Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 60
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 92.2
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 6.2 mg
- Sodium 108.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 1.3 g