Recipe by eCCAbOO
yum. iT's aLL iN tHe naMe. I'm not sure on how many servings but I'm thinking 24 cookies if you make them the average cookie size. I tend to make mine a little bigger, cuz my hubby's a cookie monster.
Top Review by marcoandrita
Great recipe. I dropped the dough from a rounded teaspoons and sprinkled with sugar. I made 24 larger at 15 minutes and 24 small cookies at 10-11 minutes baking time with this recipe. Be sure and add at least 1/4t. more ginger, you will be disappointed if you don't. I am wishing I had added even more. So good!
- 1 egg
- 59.14 ml honey
- 532.32 ml flour
- 2.46 ml salt
- 236.59 ml brown sugar
- 4.92 ml ground ginger
- 7.39 ml baking soda
- 1.23 ml ground cloves
- 177.44 ml butter (Butter tastes better) or 177.44 ml shortening (Butter tastes better)
- 2.46 ml ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream together Brown Sugar and Butter.
- Slowly add the Honey, then the egg and mix well.
- Sift dry ingredients together and add to the creamed mixture.
- Make sure the batter is mixed well then form balls and dip in white sugar and place on greased cookie sheet sugar side up.
- Bake for 7 minutes (cooking time may vary).
- Let cool or eat warm.