I found a madeline pan on sale and bought it. Then I started a search for a good madeline recipe that was relatively low-fat. This is not a traditional madeline recipe, but it is really good! This was adapted from a recipe at the oregon honey website. If you don't have a madeline pan you can use a mini muffin pan.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Spray the madeline pan with cooking spray.
- 3Dissolve the baking soda in 1 tablespoon water and set aside.
- 4In a large bowl combine the flour through cloves.
- 5Add the wet ingredients (baking soda dissolved in water through buttermilk) and stir until moistened.
- 6Add the chocolate chips and stir until combined.
- 7Spoon into the greased pan and bake 8-10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Spice Chocolate Chip Madelines
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.5
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 96.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 1.9 g