Recipe by FloridaGrl
These are so great on the grill. My family loves when we barbecue and they get these.
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sherry wine or 1 tablespoon unsweetened apple juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless pork loin chops
- nonstick cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients. Pour 1/2 cup into a large resealable plastic bag;add pork chops. Seal bag and turn to coat;refrigerate for 2-3 hours. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray.
- before starting the grill. Drain and discard marinade. Grill pork, covered,over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160, basting frequently with remaining marinade.