1/4 Photos of Honey Soy Grilled Chicken
4 hrs 40 mins
4 hrs 30 mins
A simple marinated chicken. Prep time includes time to marinate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place raw chicken in a large plastic "Ziplock-type: baggie.
- 2In a bowl, whisk together all remaining ingredients. Reserve about 1/4-1/3 cup in a seperate container for basting. Pour the rest over the chicken.
- 3Seal bag and "squish: around to coat.
- 4Refridgerate for at least 4 hours (longer if you have time); turning bag once halfway through marinating time.
- 5Remove chicken to hot grill; discard marinade that raw chicken was inches Grill chicken over hot grill, and brush with reswerved marinade. Grill for 3-5 minutes on each side (depending on type and size of chicken pieces) or until juices run clear.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Soy Grilled Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 384.5
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 157.3 mg
- Sodium 646.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 33.2 g
- Protein 38.3 g