Recipe by *Parsley*
A simple marinated chicken. Prep time includes time to marinate.
Top Review by Hazeleyes
In searching for a grilled chicken recipe, this one caught my eye...due to the orange marmalade! I had a jar in the fridge that wasn't disappearing, so this looked like a good way to use it up. I made a good choice! Very good! I processed the marmalade so it was smooth, and it tasted so good in the glaze. Thank's for posting!
- 2 1⁄2-3 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs, can use breasts, can use a combination
- 1⁄3 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup liquid honey
- 1⁄2 cup apricot preserves, can use orange marmalade
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Place raw chicken in a large plastic "Ziplock-type: baggie.
- In a bowl, whisk together all remaining ingredients. Reserve about 1/4-1/3 cup in a seperate container for basting. Pour the rest over the chicken.
- Seal bag and "squish: around to coat.
- Refridgerate for at least 4 hours (longer if you have time); turning bag once halfway through marinating time.
- Remove chicken to hot grill; discard marinade that raw chicken was inches Grill chicken over hot grill, and brush with reswerved marinade. Grill for 3-5 minutes on each side (depending on type and size of chicken pieces) or until juices run clear.