1/1 Photo of Honey-Soy Glazed Pork Chops
I found this recipe on another website, however I do not remember which one. This is quick and easy to prepare. The sauce is delicious served over rice. Do not cook the sauce too long as the soy sauce can become very intense. I usually double the sauce mixture and garlic but that is just my preference.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle 1 side of each pork chop with black pepper.
- 2Heat nonstick skillet over medium high heat until hot.
- 3Add pork chops, pepper side down, and cook approximately.
- 44 minutes or until browned.
- 5Reduce heat to medium, turn pork chops and cook 6 to 8 minutes longer or until they just lose their pink color.
- 6Transfer pork chops to platter, cover to keep warm.
- 7While pork chops are cooking, in a cup or small bowl, mix honey, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar and cornstarch until smooth.
- 8After removing pork chops, add garlic to skillet, cook 30 seconds, stirring (no longer so it does not burn).
- 9Stir honey mixture into skillet (mixture will boil) and cook 1 to 2 minutes, stirring.
- 10The longer the sauce mixture cooks, the soy sauce flavor becomes stronger.
- 11Spoon sauce over pork chops.
- 12Sprinkle with green onions for garnish, if desired.
Browse Our Top High Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey-Soy Glazed Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 692.6
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 25.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 247.9 mg
- Sodium 1186.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 27.3 g
- Protein 81.8 g