Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 hrs
These wings are very tasty and perfect for a pot-luck. Just put them in a crockpot and let them simmer!
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 2 cups honey
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on the chicken wings.
- Place wings in broiler for 7 to 10 minutes, or until brown on each side.
- Transfer chicken to crock pot.
- Mix honey, ketchup, soy sauce, oil and garlic in a bowl.
- Pour over chicken and cover.
- Cook on Low for 4 to 5 hours, or on High for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
I love the sauce but my problem was it was too oily, it just slipped off the wings... What was wrong? I followed this to the letter?
This has a nice flavor. I think that next time though I'll skip the crockpot by cooking the sauce on the stove and tossing the wings in it. The wings seemed a bit soggy to me.