Prep 8 mins
Cook 15 mins
Chicken wings are always great for parties, I served these recently with my hot hot hot chicken wings, and it was a nice balance of flavours. (Australian Tablespoon is 4 teaspoons)
- 12 chicken wings
- 59.16 ml soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 44.37 ml red wine (or sherry)
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- 44.37 ml honey
- Cut tips off chicken and discard. Place wings in a non reactive shallow dish.
- In a small bowl combine remaining ingredients, and mix well.
- Refrigerate overnight, or a few hours.
- Cook on a lightly oiled bbq grill for about 5 minutes each side on a med-high heat. (Adjust cooking time depending on your bbq) or until chicken is tender and cooked through.
Delicious and easy! I marinated the wings for a little over a day, then baked them at 350 degrees F. for about 45 minutes. Will definitely make again. Made for ZWT4.
Made for Recipe Swap #15 Aus/NZ. These were very good. Since I'm a WW member, I made these using chicken tenders and they were great. Thanks Sarah for a great recipe that I'll use again and again.
I used a 4lb bag of wings/drumettes & tripled the sauce. Doubled would have been fine. Then I baked the wings at 400F for nearly an hour. They were perfect & delicious!!