Recipe by Sarah
Chicken wings are always great for parties, I served these recently with my hot hot hot chicken wings, and it was a nice balance of flavours. (Australian Tablespoon is 4 teaspoons)
- 12 chicken wings
- 59.16 ml soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 44.37 ml red wine (or sherry)
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- 44.37 ml honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut tips off chicken and discard. Place wings in a non reactive shallow dish.
- In a small bowl combine remaining ingredients, and mix well.
- Refrigerate overnight, or a few hours.
- Cook on a lightly oiled bbq grill for about 5 minutes each side on a med-high heat. (Adjust cooking time depending on your bbq) or until chicken is tender and cooked through.