1/2 Photos of Honey Soy Chicken Wings
24 hrs 50 mins
These are great for parties, Super Bowl weekends and barbeques. I once made a batch with 200 wings for a party and there wasn’t a single wing left at the end of it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup chopped scallion
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons peeled and chopped fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 20 whole chicken wings, thoroughly cleaned
- 1Combine one set of the scallions, soy sauce, hoisin, sesame oil, honey, ginger, vinegar, mustard, cayenne pepper and garlic in a large bowl.
- 2Add the wings, tossing to coat.
- 3Cover and refrigerate up to 1 day (24 hours).
- 4Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 5Remove the wings from the marinade and throw away the marinade.
- 6Arrange the wings in a single layer on baking sheets.
- 7Bake for 15 minutes, turn, baste, and bake for another 15 minutes.
- 8Increase the temperature to 450 degrees and bake for another 15 minutes, or until crispy and browned.
- 9Remake the marinade and pour it into a saucepan.
- 10Bring the mixture to a boil.
- 11Boil for 5 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- 12Pour into a serving bowl and use as a dipping sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Soy Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (377 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 763.0
- Calories from Fat 425
- Total Fat 47.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 189.6 mg
- Sodium 2755.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 23.0 g
- Protein 50.6 g