Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 min
enter for green, egg and ham tag You will need 1 cup of shredded red cabbage and 2 cups of shredded green cabbage. Tip: One whole cooked chicken will yield about 3 cups of shredded chicken.
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken (see tip)
- 1⁄4 red cabbage, finely shredded (see note)
- 1⁄2 green cabbage, finely shredded (see note)
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 100 g snow peas, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 2⁄3 cup 99% fat-free honey soy dressing
- pita bread, to serve
- Heat a small frying pan over low heat. Add sesame seeds. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 30 seconds to 1 minute or until golden. Transfer to a small bowl.
- Combine chicken, cabbages, carrot, green onions and snow peas in a large bowl. Pour over dressing. Toss to combine. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Serve salad with pita bread.