Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a lighter low fat alternative, that still tastes great.
Make and share this Honey Soy Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 600 g skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups sliced zucchini
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced carrots
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh beans
- 1 cup shallot, sliced
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic (in jar)
- 1 teaspoon crushed ginger (in jar)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons sweet soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons chicken stock powder
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 1 cup water
- cooking spray
- Cut chicken into strips.
- Prepare vegetables as described above.
- In a large frying pan or wok (which has a lid) coated with cooking spray.
- Saute chicken, garlic, ginger together for 4 minutes.
- Toss in beans, zucchini and carrots and cook with lid on for a further 4 minutes or until vegetables are cooking to your liking.
- Add shallots, soy sauces, honey and chicken stock.
- Mix cornflour with water and add to pot, bring to boil.
- Serve immediately with cooked rice or noodles.
Didn't change a thing, just added some snow peas as I had some I wanted to us. Delicious,easy and a definite keepeer. Sauce was great with rice.
Ooohhh, you all must try this, it is very very good! I reduced the water in mine though as I felt it would be too much otherwise. I didn't have any sweet soy sauce so I used all regular soy and it was GREAT! This is so much better than those packet mix stir fry sauces and just as quick! Thanks for posting it. I served it with brown rice.