This is a lighter low fat alternative, that still tastes great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 600 g skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups sliced zucchini
- 1 1/2 cups sliced carrots
- 1 1/2 cups fresh beans
- 1 cup shallot, sliced
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic (in jar)
- 1 teaspoon crushed ginger (in jar)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons sweet soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons chicken stock powder
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 1 cup water
- cooking spray
- 1Cut chicken into strips.
- 2Prepare vegetables as described above.
- 3In a large frying pan or wok (which has a lid) coated with cooking spray.
- 4Saute chicken, garlic, ginger together for 4 minutes.
- 5Toss in beans, zucchini and carrots and cook with lid on for a further 4 minutes or until vegetables are cooking to your liking.
- 6Add shallots, soy sauces, honey and chicken stock.
- 7Mix cornflour with water and add to pot, bring to boil.
- 8Serve immediately with cooked rice or noodles.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Soy Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.3
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 64.0 mg
- Sodium 824.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 24.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: