Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A sweet, tangy and salty mixture that does double duty as marinade and a sauce. This recipe comes from EatingWell magazine at www.eatingwell.com.
- Whisk scallion, soy sauce, vinegar, honey and ginger in a medium bowl until the honey is dissolved.
- Place salmon in a zip bag and add 3 tablespoons of the sauce and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Preheat broiler and spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Transfer the salmon to the pan skinned side down and broil until cooked through.
- Drizzle with remaining sauce and garnish with toasted sesame seeds.