A sweet, tangy and salty mixture that does double duty as marinade and a sauce. This recipe comes from EatingWell magazine at www.eatingwell.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk scallion, soy sauce, vinegar, honey and ginger in a medium bowl until the honey is dissolved.
- 2Place salmon in a zip bag and add 3 tablespoons of the sauce and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- 3Preheat broiler and spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
- 4Transfer the salmon to the pan skinned side down and broil until cooked through.
- 5Drizzle with remaining sauce and garnish with toasted sesame seeds.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey-Soy Broiled Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.4
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 59.1 mg
- Sodium 377.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 23.3 g