Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A sweet, tangy and salty mixture that does double duty as marinade and a sauce. This recipe comes from EatingWell magazine at www.eatingwell.com.
- Whisk scallion, soy sauce, vinegar, honey and ginger in a medium bowl until the honey is dissolved.
- Place salmon in a zip bag and add 3 tablespoons of the sauce and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Preheat broiler and spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Transfer the salmon to the pan skinned side down and broil until cooked through.
- Drizzle with remaining sauce and garnish with toasted sesame seeds.
Awesome easy recipe. The salmon was VERY flavorful and easy to make. I cooked the side dish as zuchini and baby carrots (sauteed) with olive oil and the dinner was certainly one to be remembered. My only change would be to marinade it for 20-25 minutes instead of the 15 in the directions. Otherwise, huge hit!