Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
A good marinade for chicken or pork. NOTE: White cider vinegar or rice vinegar can be substituted for the wine vinegar.
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey (fireweed is good)
- white pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, whisk to emulsify.
- Use to marinade your favorite cuts of chicken or pork.
Excellent marinade!!! Used cider vinegar and marinaded 8 hefty county ribs. Baked them covered at 300 degrees for 2 hours. Excellent!!! Even my wife, liked them, and she normally doesn't eat many ribs. Will being making this again for sure. Made for Football Pool 2012.
Great marinade. I marinated some chicken wings for about 6 hours before baking them. Nice flavor combination. Thanks Mikekey for sharing. Congrats again on your Football win.
Wonderful marinade. I cut it in half and used it on a big pork chop. I didn't have white wine vinegar so used regular. Made for Zaar 1-2-3 Hits Tag Game 2011.