Recipe by BecR
This savory, honey-soaked goat-cheese spread is prepared with wildflower honey and garnished with dried lavender. Beautiful in its rustic simplicity! A lovely addition to the cheese board. Serve with flatbread crackers, or your favorite crackers. Adapted from Victoria Magazine.
- 8 ounces pasteurized goat cheese, at room temperature
- 1⁄4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup wildflower honey
- 1 tablespoon dried lavender
- assorted cracker
Directions See How It's Made
- With your hands, form the goat cheese and ground pepper into a ball.
- Using a tablespoon, make a small indentation in the top of the goat cheese ball. Pour in enough honey to fill indentation and drizzle down the sides.
- Sprinkle with lavender, and serve immediately with assorted crackers.