1/3 Photos of Honey Snack Mix
A honey glazed cereal mix that is great for holiday gifts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 300 degrees.
- 2In large bowl combine cereal, pretzels, and pecans.
- 3In microwave melt butter and combine with honey.
- 4Pour honey mixture over cereal mixture; stir until well coated.
- 5Spread onto 15x10-inch jelly roll pan and bake for 10 minutes; stir.
- 6Continue baking for 15 minutes or until cereal is glazed and honey mixture is absorbed.
- 7Immediately place snack mix on waxed paper; cool.
- 8Store in tightly covered container.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Snack Mix
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.3
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 112.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: