A honey glazed cereal mix that is great for holiday gifts.
Make and share this Honey Snack Mix recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 300 degrees.
- In large bowl combine cereal, pretzels, and pecans.
- In microwave melt butter and combine with honey.
- Pour honey mixture over cereal mixture; stir until well coated.
- Spread onto 15x10-inch jelly roll pan and bake for 10 minutes; stir.
- Continue baking for 15 minutes or until cereal is glazed and honey mixture is absorbed.
- Immediately place snack mix on waxed paper; cool.
- Store in tightly covered container.