Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Land-O-Lakes cookbook. Country smokehouse flavor and hearty goodness makes this an easy and delicious meal.
- 453.59 g pork tenderloin, sliced
- 4 carrots, sliced
- 3 celery ribs, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2.46 ml ginger
- 44.37 ml butter or 44.37 ml margarine
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 1.23 ml sage
- 44.37 ml honey
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 14.79 ml liquid smoke
- 2.46 ml garlic, minced
- in a 10'inch skillet melt butter until sizzling.
- add pork and carrots.
- cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally until meat is browned.
- reduce heat to medium.
- stir in remaining ingredients.
- cover and cook stirring occasionally until vegetables are crispy tender.
This recipe was a big success. Usually DH doesn't like the taste of liquid smoke but in this dish he really loved it. The veggies were perfect in it. I used butter. I omitted the sage. Thanks Daisy :) Made for Photo tag