1/1 Photo of Honey Smoked Pork Tenderloin
From Land-O-Lakes cookbook. Country smokehouse flavor and hearty goodness makes this an easy and delicious meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1in a 10'inch skillet melt butter until sizzling.
- 2add pork and carrots.
- 3cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally until meat is browned.
- 4reduce heat to medium.
- 5stir in remaining ingredients.
- 6cover and cook stirring occasionally until vegetables are crispy tender.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Smoked Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.9
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 97.7 mg
- Sodium 330.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 17.6 g
- Protein 24.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: