Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Pork tenderloin medallions cooked in an elegant and easy sauce. Picky hubby's favorite way to eat pork!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cut into 2-inch medallions
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1 large onion, cut into eighths
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 3 cloves chopped garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium-high heat, add the medallions and quickly brown. Add the onions and carrots and cook until the onions are just beginning to brown.
- Meanwhile, mix the remaining ingredients in small bowl or measuring cup.
- Add the pork back into skillet and pour the honey mixture over the pork, onions and carrots. Cover and cook about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally and turning the medallions, until carrots and onions are crisply tender. This can be cooked for longer if needed to accommodate your side dishes or rolls, etc.