1/1 Photo of Honey Sesame Prawns
Ozzie Zest's Note:
I just adapted this from many recipes and it's never made with exact amounts as you can add more or l less depending on your individual taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Have prawns ready and patted dry.
- 2Have pan hot and oiled. You will need a heavy based pan as you need to keep the heat up or you will stew the prawns.
- 3Add the ginger, garlic and onions; fry for 30 seconds moving constantly.
- 4Add prawns and cook for 30 seconds moving and mixing with the paste.
- 5Add the sesame oil and honey and cook for further 30 seconds.
- 6Add the water and seeds deglaze the pan and mix all together and place on a serving dish.
- 7This all should be done inabout 2 minutes and on high heat and you need to keep the food moving in the pan.
- 8Serve with rice, soy sauce to taste.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Sesame Prawns
Serving Size: 1 (317 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.9
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 315.0 mg
- Sodium 1419.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 35.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: