Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
Here is a different and very tasty way to make tenderloin...I make this often at our house, this is one of my husband's favorite pork dishes. Note: the longer the pork marinates, the better it will be.....prep time includes marinade time.
- 1 lb whole pork tenderloin
- 2 -3 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger or 1 teaspoon dried ginger
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1⁄4 cup liquid honey
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine soy sauce, garlic, ginger and sesame oil.
- Place the pork tenderloin in a heavy plastic bag.
- Pour the soy mixture over the pork to coat well.
- Cover and marinate 6-24 hours in the refrigerator.
- Remove the pork from the marinade; pat dry.
- Let sit out at room temperature for 1 hour before coating and cooking.
- Mix together the honey and brown sugar in a shallow plate.
- Rub the tenderloin in oil all over.
- Place sesame seeds on a separate shallow plate.
- Roll pork in the honey mixture, coating well.
- Then roll in sesame seeds.
- Roast in a shallow pan at 375 degrees for 20-30 mins or until the pork is cooked.
- Remove to a platter, slice thinly to serve.