Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
We love this variation of pork tenderloin. It's excellent served over rice. Delicious! The prep time does not include marinating, which is 2 hours. Enjoy!
- Combine soy sauce, ginger, garlic and sesame oil.
- Place tenderloin in a resealable plastic food storage bag and pour the soy sauce mixture into it.
- Marinate for 2 hours in the refrigerator. **I do not recommend marinating this any longer than 2 hours - as the pork will become too salty tasting**.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Remove pork from marinade and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Mix honey and brown sugar on a plate. (You could use a whisk if you're having trouble mixing these ingredients.).
- Place sesame seeds on another plate.
- Roll pork in honey mixture and then roll in the sesame seeds.
- Roast in a shallow pan for 20 to 30 minutes or until meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part registers 160 degrees.
- Suggested to serve over rice.
Delicious! Made this last night and followed the recipe (might of added l more clove of garlic) and did as other reviews had done and heated the honey and brown sugar together before rolling the pork in it. Next time I will add the seeds along with the honey mixture and brush on...I think it would be less messy and easier. Anyway this is a wonderful and very tasty dish. I highly recommend this to everyone. I served it with garlic rice and Broccoli With Garlic-Herb Butter#346053. Thank you for submitting this recipe. Made for Zaar Alphabet Soup game 2010.
Fantastic recipe! My husband ate 3 servings while I was at work. Thank goodness he saved me one! That is how good it is, because he is not much of a meat eater!
Made half a recipe using pork loin, very good and very easy.