1/13 Photos of Honey Sesame Pork Tenderloin
We love this variation of pork tenderloin. It's excellent served over rice. Delicious! The prep time does not include marinating, which is 2 hours. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine soy sauce, ginger, garlic and sesame oil.
- 2Place tenderloin in a resealable plastic food storage bag and pour the soy sauce mixture into it.
- 3Marinate for 2 hours in the refrigerator. **I do not recommend marinating this any longer than 2 hours - as the pork will become too salty tasting**.
- 4Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 5Remove pork from marinade and pat dry with a paper towel.
- 6Mix honey and brown sugar on a plate. (You could use a whisk if you're having trouble mixing these ingredients.).
- 7Place sesame seeds on another plate.
- 8Roll pork in honey mixture and then roll in the sesame seeds.
- 9Roast in a shallow pan for 20 to 30 minutes or until meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part registers 160 degrees.
- 10Suggested to serve over rice.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Sesame Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 333.3
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 2074.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 24.7 g
- Protein 28.9 g