1/1 Photo of Honey Sesame Mahi Mahi
A simple and tasty way to prepare mild flavored fish. I've included the marinating time in the prep time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet melt 1 Tbs of butter over medium heat, add garlic, and sauté 'til tender (watch carefully so that it doesn't burn!).
- 2Remove from heat and stir in teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, honey and sesame seeds.
- 3Let cool a few minutes then pour over fish and marinate 30 minutes in refrigerator.
- 4Heat remaining Tbs of butter in skillet over medium heat.
- 5Remove fish from marinade and add to pan, sautéing 4-5 minutes per side and basting with marinade.
- 6Note: I like to toast the sesame seeds before adding them to the mixture for a more pronounced flavor.
Browse Our Top Mahi Mahi Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mahi Mahi Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Sesame Mahi Mahi
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.3
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 139.3 mg
- Sodium 363.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 32.2 g