Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe recommends serving this dipping sauce with grilled sweet potatoes.
- 1⁄4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, rice vinegar, honey, green onions, toasted sesame seeds and toasted sesame oil. Stir until honey dissolves.
Being out of town most of the day yesterday, I stopped off at the store to get some store bought chicken tenders, and some french fries, this worked nice as the prep, and cooking times were mimimal. Made this as posted except cut back a little on the green onions. Great flavorful treat too. We all dove right into it. Made for I Recommend..
Made some oven-baked SP wedges & this dipping sauce was absolutely great with those! So good, in fact, that I now have this dip on schedule to make for the very next monthly group I host! Definitely a keeper of a recipe! Thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed in Everyday Is a Holiday recipe tag]
Simple and yummy I used this with some spring rolls as a change of pace. Will make this again, better than plum sauce!