Recipe by ElizabethKnicely
This sweet and spicy supper really satisfies. From www.RachaelRayShow.com.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into thin slices
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1 splash chicken stock
- sesame seeds
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, remove each leaf carefully to create cups
- 4 carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 4 zucchini, cut into matchsticks
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet with 1 tablespoon EVOO, brown the chicken on all sides, about 5 minutes.
- Add the honey, chili sauce and chicken stock, and cook until the sauce is reduced and the chicken is cooked through, about another 2 minutes. Serve the chicken in the iceberg lettuce cups, sprinkled with the sesame seeds, and garnish with carrots and zucchini sticks.