From Australian Women's Weekly. Best made close to serving
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut chicken into chunky strips, combine with five spice powder and sesame oil in bowl, cover, stand 10 minutes.
- 2Toss chicken in cornflour, shake away excess cornflour. Dip chicken in batter to coat evenly.
- 3Deep-fry chicken in hot oil until well browned and cooked through, drain on absorbent paper.
- 4Heat extra oil in pan, add honey, stir until heated through.
- 5Add chicken, toss well, sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- 7Sift flours into bowl, gradually stir in combined water and egg mix to a smooth thin batter.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Sesame Chicken in Light Batter
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 368.5
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 150.2 mg
- Sodium 129.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 29.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: